My ebooks & coaching services
Zuzana is a highly educated mom of four girls passionate about teaching plant-based nutrition.
FALL IN LOVE WITH FRUIT
Whether you are new to the fruit-based lifestyle or looking to bring your fruit-based experience to the next level, this book has you covered. Fall in love with fruit includes:
- Over 60 pages filled with the essential information & recipes & vibrant pictures that will ensure your successful start with the fruit-based lifestyle.
- Science-based information on why the fruit-based diet works
- Valuable tips on how to buy fruits and manage your weekly supply
- The concept of calorie density explained
- The role of vegetables and fats in the fruit-based diet
- Recipes for smoothie bowls, smoothies, nice creams, and sweet treats
Reviewed by Chris Kendall, Justyna Stoklosa, Yifat Malachi, James Bebbington, Brittany Lynne Roberts, Kelsey Card, Damian Gardynik, Christianne Kok, and Jade Tornquist.
FALL IN LOVE WITH LOW-FAT DIET
If you feel confused about how much fat to eat while following a low-fat diet, do not despair. This book will clear any confusion about fat consumption for good. Fall in love with a low-fat diet will help you understand:
- How much fat do you consume right now? You might be surprised!
- Why going vegan is not enough to achieve the optimal balance of essential fatty acids.
- Why diets that are too low on fat are not the answer to long-term health.
- Why all fats are not made equal.
- What is the appropriate ratio between Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids, and how to achieve it.
- How much fat to eat on a low-fat diet
- How to create a well-balanced raw vegan menu.
Reviewed by Melissa Maris, Chris Kendall, Olivia Hertzog, and Matt Bennett.
FREE GREEN SMOOTHIE GUIDE
This book is for everyone who is ready to increase the nutrient content of their diet but does not know where to start. The green smoothie guide explains the basic principles of calorie optimization and teaches you how to create balanced green smoothies.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT “FALL IN LOVE WITH FRUIT”
“Fall in Love with Fruit” is a book that I wish I had when I first went raw. Jam-packed with simplified nutritional information, practical shopping tips, food combining info, and loads of delicious raw recipes, it’s sure to physically and mentally satiate while titillating your taste buds! Within its pages, Zuzana openly shares her darkest struggles and the key insights, tips, and realizations that have helped her shake familial demons of the past to create a brighter future for herself and her children. While this book is meant to help you fall in love with fruit, I also think it will go a long way toward falling in love with yourself.” To spreading the sweetness with much Peace, Love & Seasonal Fruit.
~ Chris Kendall RHN, Raw Food Lifestyle Coach, Raw Vegan Chef, and the founder of www.therawadvantage.com
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT “FALL IN LOVE WITH LOW-FAT DIET”
“Zuzana thoroughly describes the topic of fats in great detail with clarity and concern. The world today eats far too many fats in the wrong quantities. Finding balance with our choices can be difficult, but Zuzana explains how we can do so in a healthy way. Her photography and meals always look so delicious and appropriate for human health. I especially love that she touched on the subject of the conversion to EPA and DHA since this specific topic is rarely discussed in the natural health world. Grateful we have Zuzana sharing such important information!”
~ Melissa Maris, Raw food chef, Lifestyle coach, blogger, and the founder of @rawfoodromance