Hi, today I felt creative so I conducted few food experiments and one of them was this Raw Portobello Pizza. My husband has been doing his raw January challenge and he really loves his savory dishes so I am trying to do my best to keep him motivated.
- Portobello mushroom
- Ripe sweet tasty tomatoes
- Sweet pepper
- Medjoul date
- Garlic powder
- Chili (optional)
- Tamari (optional)
- Halve Portobello mushroom
- Blend tomatoes, sweet pepper, medjoul date, garlic and cilantro
- Pour tomato sauce over your mushroom
- Slice zucchini and tomato and put on the top of your mushroom pizza
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and little bit of tahini
- Dehydrate until you achieve the desired texture (I would say around 8 hours).